Thursday, January 31, 2013

Solomon’s General Store: Demonflesh Armour & the Shadow Series




This week I've not one, but two fantastic new collections to announce to you – Demonflesh Armour and the Shadow Series!

As demon mobs prepare to descend upon the populace of Gielinor, my Demon flesh Armour could not arrive at a better time. Available in distinctive Greater and Lesser variants, these demonic costumes are tailored from authentic demon flesh – there can be no more ghoulish a guarantee of quality.(1) sell cheap runescape gold



What’s more, I've made my first book override available alongside its Demon flesh fellows. Simply equip the Demon flesh Book to transform any book into a demonically dust-jacketed tome.

In addition to this demonic deluge, Solomon’s is proud to announce the release of the Shadow Series. Buy Runescape Gold

These fine ensembles arrive in response to requests from you: the RuneScape community. Taking inspiration from my best-selling outfits, the Shadow Series consists of five shadowy new suits that reflect the darker side of Gielinor. Whether you prefer the sleek Shadow Cat, the stoic Shadow Knight or the stealthy Shadow Hunter, there’s something to appeal to all. Take note: this compilation of shadowed suits is available for a limited time only!(2)



All of these prestigious releases are available from my boutique at this very moment. If you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here or by clicking ‘Buy RuneCoins’ inside my store – and don’t forget that I offer a 10% discount to all members.

No comments:

Post a Comment